Santa Monica Injury Attorneys
Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorneys have seen many tragic and life threatening scenarios hit their town in recent years. This seaside city is wrought with catastrophic and life alerting events for residents, and tourists alike. Injury victims typically include those seriously burdened with disabilities after being caught up in physically harmful events caused from another person not paying attention, or neglecting their duty of reasonable care towards their fellow man. The West Side personal injury victim needs the confidence of knowing that he or she retained a dashing local attorney, who understands the local court and jury pool scene. And a "down and out" individual needs the positive, and inspiring leadership that only a truly brilliant and magnificent counselor can bring. We strive hard to bring our A+ game, and dynamism that has helped us build a reputation second to none in the legal and victim's communities alike. That's Ehline Law Firm PC. An earned reputation for making it happen.
When Should I Call For a Consultation?
When to retain counsel depends upon how bad you were injured, and when you were injured. If your damages are less than $7,500.00, you may be better off filing your lawsuit in small claims court. If you suffered a fatality in your family from someone else's negligence, or brain injury, you need to retain personal injury lawyers sooner than later!
Ehline Law Firm PC has vast legal experience as a local law firm, and wants to help you with your catastrophic injury insurance claims for recovery if financial loses and your suffering and pain. An example is motorcycle accidents. These two wheeled vehicles can easily lose balance in a low speed crash, or sideswipe, and can happen on the Westside as the result of negligent maintenance by the city. They can also occur from someone not paying attention. Brain injuries and friction burns can occur.
Common Personal Injuries in Santa MonicaYou can be walking along the Third Street Promenade and slip and fall, a driver can run a light and hit you in the crosswalk. These accidents include a variety of situations, the most common as follows:
- Bicycle Accidents: Such as when you are riding in the bicycle lane an a taxi cab, or passenger vehicle veers into the bike lane;
- Pedestrian: These unfortunate fact patterns include cross-walk incidents such as hit and run cross walk accidents, etc.;
- Motorcycle Crash: Can include those caused by potholes, which can lead to government liability;
- Auto related harm: By far, the most common California vacation accident involves a vehicular claim.
Learn MoreYou have to make sure to get to the hospital, get to physical therapy and retain the right counsel. We can help. Call 310-376-8488.
ConvenienceFor your convenience we offer:
- Home and Hospital Visits
- Night and weekend appointments for cases
- No Charge unless we win your case
- Help with medical attention.
- Transportation arrangements.
- We will also treat you with courtesy, compassion and respect.
- $8,700,000.00Confidential Settlement
- $4,966,255.67Confidential Settlement
- $1,400,000.00Confidential Settlement
- $1,000,000.00Faulty Traffic Signal
- $950,000.00Nursing Home/Elder Law
- $750,000.00Tour Bus Collision
- $870,000.00Confidential Settlement
- $380,000.00Single Vehicle Accident
- $237,500.00Nursing Home Abuse